Learn how six CEOs were motivated to place phone orders for $300,000 within two weeks
Brisbane Sales Training Workshop you wished you had done last year
How is it possible to get your sales message to decision-makers who can sign a contract?
Why do some salespeople consistently win new orders in the hospitality sector, while others can't make an appointment?
Review the average salesperson, and most likely, you will find that they have no time to sit back and refine what they are doing. Each week they struggle to make the budget.
Now is the time to take action, empower them with skills that will enable them to exceed their sales targets - before it’s too late, and you have lost more potential business opportunities!
How do you get a CEO to respond to your sales pitch?
Your salespeople need a systematic process which they can implement at the start of each month that will help make their selling time more productive - and give you the sales results you need.
If this sounds familiar, you are not alone. For the most part, your sales team are so focused on trying to make the budget - let alone earn a bonus - that they never stop long enough to consider a better approach to selling.
You’ve probably noticed in your sales team that there are one or two members of staff always claiming the winner's prize, while the rest of the sales team either languish in quiet desperation - or if things get bad enough - are shown the door. If you train the whole team and have them working with the same methodical approach, it doesn’t have to be this way.
There is a proven sales training system that is working for Australian firms like yours that will give every one of your salespeople the ability to be a star performer.
Ken's workshop would be good for any sales team...
"Ken's unique style and message have been very useful in getting me to make a 180 degree change in my sales focus. I will be informing our National Membership Team about this workshop.
"Manufacturers are excellent at making products but not alway as good at selling them. Ken Robinson is a very experienced sales trainer who also has a media background.
"His workshop was fun to attend. He is a very professional speaker and shares his years of selling experience in such a way that I left the workshop with a whole new approach to selling I can't wait to implement."
ADRIAN PRICE // Australian Industry Group, Regional Manager - Hunter, Central Coast & Northern NSW
KINGPAY is a pay-roll system sold to clubs
"Ken speakes from on the ground experience having helped many different companies sell to the club and hospitality markets.
"Selling to clubs is highly competitive and today I feel he has given me an edge I have been lacking for some time.
"I leave today's workshop with a clear direction and approach to put into practice to generate leads and hopefully new business.
"He teaches more than theory. Every point was backed up by real life examples of companies he has helped make sales to the club sector.
"Ken was very professional in his delivery and clearly has a lot of experience in this space. I look forward to working with Ken further in the future."
MATTHEW BETLAND // King Street Computers, Managing Director
SHARP ELECTRONICS sell equipment to clubs
"I was unsure if I would learn anything from Ken's workshop, but it was evident early on that Ken was able to point out that we need to put ourselves in the customer position.
"He taught us to sell in a way that the customer can see the benefits to them rather than about our company.
"Ken's approach was entertaining and made it easy to understand and will allow us to implement his approach in our business."
JOEL ANDERSON // Sharp Electronics Group, Director of Business Development
Your sales team need to learn the commercial mindset of a head office executive. They need to know the key to meeting with decision makers who can sign their order forms
Salespeople commonly default to technical detail or product features when they approach new prospects.
However, selling to the corporate executive, removed from day-to-day operations, requires a whole new language that allows you to translate technical speak into executive speak. You must explain why your professional solution will provide the outcomes hospitality executives want.
What's the answer? We're going to show you a sales approach that has consistently worked for salespeople in over 80 industry sector
In a one-day workshop, Ken Robinson will show your salespeople how to improve their sales message so that it motivates senior executives all the way up to the boardroom, to sign with your firm. You have the opportunity to join a small group of professionals who realise their approach to sales, needs to improve.
Ken has developed a sales system that has helped numerous clients market their products and services to the club, gaming and hospitality sector over the past ten years using his unique marketing system. The marketing documents he created for his clients each contained their own unique sales pitch.
From that work, Ken started to see a pattern as to how key industry leaders responded to certain sales messages. He has combined that knowledge and experience to develop a selling system, unlike no other.
You now have the chance to adopt this approach to your selling system. But don't waste a moment. This workshop is hands-on, and due to the depth of training, Ken provides is limited to a small few - Book today!
This workshop, it is limited to a small group, and from all reports it will be completely booked out, so click the button above to register your place today.
"Ken, your workshop leaves me wanting to take immediate action!"
How a cold calling script generated $80,000 in sales in two days after attending Ken's workshop
Peter Deall, Managing Director of Merlot Constructions, shares his thoughts having completed Ken's sales training workshop in the video below.
Peter recently sent Ken a thank you letter for the work he completed which helped Peter's company win a number of multi-million dollar projects ( letter below video ).
32 x $40,000 sales using one simple strategy Ken will teach you
Ken has created publications that sell products and
services TO over 80 different industry sectors
Comments from workshop attendees:
SENPOS sell point of sale systems to clubs
"I first thought the session plans for the entire day was going to be a stretch to find relevant content.
I was pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed the day, which certainly provided me with some good "takeaway" points to further discuss back at Sharp Electronic Group with the team."
DAVID POTTER // SENPOS (Distribuotor), Sales Director
Ken's presentation is definitely unique and extremely worthwhile...
“I have been to many training courses and Ken as a presenter is definitely unique.
"His broad range of experience and knowledge in sales he has shared today, I feel will be invaluable in the growth of our business.
"He understands how to take a complicated message and quickly translate it so that the layman can understand what we are trying to sell.
"Engineers have a tendency to make things complicated, whereas Ken workshopped with us each of our key sales messages, so that anybody lacking an engineering background would understand what we are trying to communicate!
"Ken's energy level throughout the course was amazing. Not once throughout the eight hours of his workshop did I feel either bored or tied. He kept on involving each participant, making sure that we all walked away with a sound sales strategy we could implement immediately!”
JASON WHELAN // Sierratek, Principal Engineer
Workshop was structured in a concise way and easy to engage with...
"Ken and helped provide us with some ideas for improving our sales processes which I feel will be invaluable."The session were structured in a concise way and was easy to engage with. He constantly backed up each point by sharing real-life examples of how he had successfully implemented his selling approach to win new business."
MATTHEW KRIPP // InZant CRM Software - Operations and Project Director
He cold called me, I was impressed with his approach
"Ken cold called me to offer his training in sales to help us open new markets.
"I was impressed with his selling approach and at his one-day sales training session it was not boring sales rhetoric, or textbook teaching.
"Everything was evidence-based, so strengthen the presentation.
As expected, he tactfully challenged us so we could take our sales to the next level."
GAIL COTTRILL // Managing Director - Open Shutters Australia
Ken hasn't disappointed, and we now have a new sales plan...
“When Ken cold called me out of the blue, his timing couldn't have been better. We knew there was a better way to convert sales but didn't know what to do.
"Ken hasn't disappointed and we now have a plan on how to take the next steps and grow our sales.
"This course is well structured. Ken shares from years of selling to both small and large businesses. He made sure that throughout the day that his examples related to our business. He knows what he is talking about having helped hundred of business owners across many industry sectors.
"I'm really excited about putting the sales plan that Ken teaches into practice. I look forward to getting the same results he has achieved with his other clients who have implemented his sales training practices and strategies. "
MICHAEL COOK // Spoke Building and Interiors, Managing Director
I am happy to recommend this workshop, it was fun...
“Ken’s presentation was very enlightening and fun,” says Tom Woods.
“The way in which he teaches his sales techniques is a completely different approach to the conventional.
“I will certainly investigate how we can introduce these techniques into our company.
“I recommend this workshop to any company wishing to promote sales in a positive way!”
TOM WOODS // T.W.WOODS ENGINEERING, Managing Director
Ken has a wealth of sales experience he happily imparts...
“It was clear that Ken has numerous years of experience in sales and has a wealth of experience he happily imparts.
"He rightly brings the customer to the heart of all learning, and ensures everyone leaves The workshop knowing how to speak to your customers and get the right messages to them in their language.
"Ken is a firm believer in the use of testimonials and I can assure you, you will be a believer too by the end of the session. His presentation style is excellent and makes sure That he tailors his material To each of the workshop participants. I have no hesitation recommending Ken's sales workshop. "
KATHLEEN GRANT // Kleinfelder, Marketing Officer
Your workshop was excellent, a real eye-opener...
“Your workshop was excellent, a real eye-opener as you shared with us sales approaches that can be used in any industry.
"I walked away from your workshop with a whole series of new sale strategies and marketing ideas that I am excited to implement.
"I appreciate the fact that you tailored the material to our business and from all reports my sales team really enjoyed the workshop."
RUSSELL FIRTH // Rapid Spray, General manager
I would certainly recommend a productive day like this...
“Dear Ken... I wondered today how this session today would turn out, as I have been included in quite a few over the years, but I would have to say this is one of the best I have been priviliged to be in.
"I would certainly recommend a productive day like this to others as I am sure it would help all other industries.
"Please feel free to get anybody questioning the quality of your presentation to contact me on
0400 340 146."
DOUG THORNCROFT // Rapid Spray, Senior Sales Consultant
It's been quite refreshing sitting in your workshop...
“Ken, It has been quite refreshing sitting in your workshop. I have been in sales forover 15 years and appreciate many of the principles and concepts you presented.
"However sitting through your presentation added a better understanding. I leave your presentation with new excitement to my approach to sales. Your content makes so much sense. Thank you!"
"Since your workshop, I have even recommended you to a company that were looking for a sales trainer - you offer real value!"
MATTHEW SUNOL // Rapid Spray, Business Development Manager
I'd recommend his workshop for a fresh look at sales...
“As a salesperson at an agricultural company, I found tens presentation beneficial as to how I can apply different types of marketing/selling to my everyday role.
"I also studied very interesting how to incorporate case studies and testimonials into my sales pitch to potential customers – which I believe will benefit in selling our various products covering multiple markets.
"I would recommend his presentation for a fresh look into how you can achieve sales easily with new tips, and a whole new outlook on reaching potential customers.
"After this one day session, I have multiple ideas to bring back to the office and put into practice.
"Ken showed me how to approach sales in a better way - It was definitely an excellent workshop!"
RANAE BERRIDGE // Rapid Spray, Sales Team Leader
Ken has presented excellent sale strategies...
“New to sales, I was looking at the fundamental skills.
"Ken has provided excellent sales strategies in a fun and informative way. There is definitely value and attending this workshop.
"I now feel confident to approaching key stakeholders"
REWA B // King Street Computers, Salesperson
The workshop was practical and has given us proven formulas to improve our sales...
“The workshop was practical and gives us key points to improve our sales.
"Ken showed us his formula had a cold calls, respond objections and most importantly we need to focus on our customer wants and needs and not on what we do or who we are.
"I am pleased we came, it has been worthwhile. Thanks Ken for the workshop, very informative and delivered with great energy and enthusiasm."
STEVEN PARISH // BusinessCraft, Director
Ken has given me some deeper insights into selling...
“Ken has given me some deeper insights into the power of positive and focused sales techniques.
"The workshop has been excellent. He has kept my attention throughout the workshop and shown me a better way to sell. Ken is very knowledgeable about selling. I thoroughly enjoyed his presentation and look forward to implementing his sales techniques.
"He has left me feeling enthused and re-energised as I continue to grow our environmental consulting services in New South Wales"
BRENDAN GRANT // Kleinfelder, NSW Area Manager
Ken, covers some great concepts in regard to the reality of customers on how to connect.
"Prior to the workshop we had been recommended to Ken by Peter Davies of the New South Wales Business Chamber. Which is why we had already engaged Ken to produce a marketing program for our business.
"So today was a good opportunity to learn a set of sales skills that will help complement our marketing and give us direction in growing our business!”
PETER MCKINNON // Rotacaster, Managing Director
Ken you have opened our eyes to a better way of selling...
"Yes, Ken's workshop has definitely been worth the effort.|
“Like most engineering firms we tend to rely on word of mouth to gain new business, so we had been looking for a better way to sell and decided we would take our key people to this workshop.
"It has opened our eyes to a better way of communicating to our customers and others like them. Plus, Ken has greatly assisted us in understanding the key elements of a successful sales process.
"His presentation today has been well-polished. I like how he constantly adapted his material to our situation. He obviously has a sound understanding of sales and I'm planning on getting his help in improving the sales messages we have on our website!”
BRAD NOBLE // Noble Engineering Services, Managing Director
Very interesting day with many inspiring takeaways...
"A very worthwhile day with many subjects covered. I could relate almost every scenario discussed and hope to implement many of these ideas in our business.
"Ken has an extremely in-depth understanding of selling to key people at all levels of business. A day like this is very valuable as you learn skills and techniques the average salesperson needs to know."
JOHN DAVY // Coverite Chairman & Founder
It's been an excellent day... a game changer!
"I was more than curious because I thought I had seen it all when Ken came to my office and presented last week.
"I was mistaken – the course has been very insightful and the logic behind Kens approach is embarrassingly basic.
"It's been an excellent day and our whole sales team founded it a game changer."
ROGER DAVY // Coverite Managing Director
A very innovative approach to selling...
"We found Ken's presentation very informative and very timely in helping us to step out of the box and take a look at things from a client's point of view.
"I have no doubt that it will help us yield additional results that we are always looking for our company by implementing Ken simple straightforward strategies for making new sales.
"I would recommend Ken to others very happily, but not to cry competitors!"
PETER DAVY // Coverite Director
A very innovative approach to selling...
There is a good number of unique ideas which we can utilise in our field.
It's a definite "outside the box" approach which is refreshing, compared to other sales training.
Many of the techniques that Ken shared on the workshop will make my job of selling to senior decision-makers a whole lot easier.
I'm just imagining the results will get utilising this very innovative approach to selling.
CLINT BUCKLAND // Coverite Senior Account Manager
Ken's workshop was very helpful...
"The workshop was very helpful and informative. He provided a lot of learning experiences that enabled you to personalise his sales techniques to our situation.
"Overall it was a good fun day and both myself and the team were able to work on scripts and dialogues that we can use once we get back to the office and start selling."
MITCHELL DOVEN // Coverite Senior Account Manager
I realisd I was going to learn a lot from Ken...
"I was not completely excited to be attending Ken's sales workshop. I could have been at the office actually getting things done..
"Not long into the day I realised I was going to learn a lot from Ken wishing my colleagues were with me so we could share the knowledge together."
"Ken was passionate, funny and overall very knowledgable in his field."
AMBER TANKS // Affordable Carpets Senior Manager
Why most sales people are naturally equipped to make sales and how to turn that to your advantage
- You will be taught a well thought-out sales approach. Successful sales people follow a well thought-out formula. They sell with a tried and proven appraoch and stick to it.
- To solve a problem you have to think before you act. Selling is just like problem solving. The challenge is to figure out how your product or service can solve a problem or improve a customer’s business. With thoughtful planning you can prepare for a sales call. When you learn about your customer’s business before the sales call, you can avoid some of the pitfalls of selling.
- The best salespeople are the best listeners. They hear what their customers truly mean and what they need. They pay attention to subtle nonverbal communication which is so important in all communication. In this workshop, we will give you a set of questions that makes for more dynamic interaction with your prospect.
How to translate your technical know-how so that it excites a buyer to start thinking they should buy
- We show you how to stop sounding like a sales person. Get this step right and they will see you as source of knowledge to tap into - that opens the doors to sales. One of the reasons why most salespeople fail is that their entire approach sounds rehearsed and superficial.
- We show you how to use your technical knowledge to stand out from other sales reps that have no alternative but to peddle the same old pitch. Learn how to give yourself that point of difference, so that the prospect sees you quite differently from other sales reps peddling a canned pitch.
- You'll never have to deal with price as the main point of contention after we have shared with you a series of steps that, used correctly, that will guarantee price is not the main determining point.
How to take your past success and open new avenues of sales, to generate a list of qualified prospects, who will want to meet with you
- Steps you can take immediately to make sure you are presenting to the person who signs the contract.
- Your past success is easily duplicable with other like-minded clients if you follow our system for packaging case studies that sell.
- What makes a good prospect list, compared with a bad one?
- How to write a sales letter that will have a CEO calling you for an appointment.
- Discover why your website could be giving reasons for your customers not to buy.
How to get past gatekeepers and through to a decision maker to make an appointment
- Why cold-calling is definitely dead if you take this approach.
- Why most people fail at cold calling and what to do about it.
- How to overcome cold call reluctance and have a diary full of appointments.
- The difference between an appointment-making script and a door-closing script.
- Walk away with a telephone script that will have your appointment book full.
- How to manage your sales time so that you are in front of the game - not constantly catching up.
How to develop a sales process that will see you closing deals each week, not endlessly following up with time wasters
- In the first two minutes of your presentation, we show you two approaches that will ensure that you have the full attention of your prospect. This gives you the best chance of closing a deal within the first week of making contact.
- Learn how to accelerate your sales cycle without leaving your prospect feeling rushed or under pressure.
- Discover how you can eliminate all objections - before they even raise their ugly heads.
- We give you a road-map to make sure you will avoid using selling techniques that will harm your chances of a sale.
What is Testimonial Marketing?
- People will always argue facts and figures, but you cannot argue with the real life experience of one of your satisfied customers. This is very powerful and will give your sales people a clear edge when dealing with objections.
- Most people do not realise the money that can be made from a Testimonial.
- I have received Testimonials that have literally helped me make hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- I treat each Testimonial like a gold bar as they shine so brightly. When used correctly they have illuminated my way to sale after sale.
Getting Testimonials from your customers
- We live in a cynical society where prospects want more than a sales pitch. They want proof that you can deliver.
- But most sales people have no idea how to secure Testimonials which are convincing enough to give a prospect the confidence to sign your contract.
- In this section of the workshop, I will teach you a system I use that will gain you powerful Testimonials that will win business.
- We will review your archive of successes, looking at how you can use these to build Testimonials that will help you overcome objections.
How to construct a pitch that converts
- In this step, you will get a simple step-by-step system for constructing letters, presentation kits and website content that helps convert readers into buyers.
- Once you have the testimonials, the next step is learning how to put them to the best use. I have a long history of writing sales and marketing materials that have generated millions of dollars in sales for my clients - and I will show you in several mediums what to do - social media, your website, blog etc.
- Gone are the days when you could rely on your marketing material to get you across the line. It is a mistake to use cookie-cutter presentation kits, which are more generic in nature, that were written by head office marketing people.
- Sales is about cultivating personal relationships. Your marketing strategy should focus on presenting tangible evidence as to why your customers have found value in your firm's products/services.
How to stop the competition from poaching your clients
- Customers are quick to forget the excellent service and hassle-free approach you have been giving them, when they get a phone call from your competitor. With this approach your customers will see no need to take your competitor's phone calls.
- We show you how to stop letting your competitors' offers - of cheaper fees and making promises that are impossible to deliver - from losing you the business you fought hard to win.
- In this section of the workshop, we will train your sales staff in how to turn around this situation, so that your customers realise that it would be an unwise decision to sacrifice what they currently have with your products/services, in order to save a few dollars.
How to put the 30-day blueprint into action
- It is no use motivating you on the day - if when you return to your office you have no idea what to do next.
- We promise that you will walk away with a step-by-step blueprint that will enable you to implement what you have learned at this workshop. The blueprint covers the following:
Part 1 - Setting up your own Testimonial-Selling program
Part 2 - Taking a lead, through to securing a new sale
Part 3 - How to keep your competition from poaching clients
- With these three elements in place, the day you leave this workshop, you will go back to your office knowing what to do next. I have been successful in my business thanks to the systems I have in place. You too can experience this success in your own career.
What is included with this sales training?
- You will have a full day of intensive one-on-one and group training
- You will receive lunch and daytime refreshments
- You will take home news scripts and dialogues
- You will develop new sales and marketing letters
- You will have a personal 30 day sales blueprint for your team
- You will own a painless approach to dealing with clients who have been given a better offer by your competition
- You will recieve a cheat sheet to a b2b buyer's motivation
- You will receive one-on-one training - we will only accept a maximum of 30 people to this workshop
This workshop is all about learning the skills and strategies needed to attract new business, while retaining your current valuable clients.
Register by Wednesday 30th October you recieve:
$1200 Bonus =
4 X 30 Minute Coaching Sessions
Register by Friday 1st November you recieve:
$600 Bonus = 2 X 30 Minute Coaching Sessions
Ken sales workshops are worth the money ...
"I am happy to recommend Ken's workshop. I have been to several of his workshops and I have had my team of Engineers complete a one-day in-house sales workshop.
"His workshops are excellent and worth the money. His energy and fun appraoch made the day most enjoyable.
"Plus, I have used his marketing services and know that he understands how to win new business. He is an excellent sales copywriter and understands how to reach buyers by translating your highly technical material into a format senior executives can understand.
If anyone wants to verify my comments, I am happy to act as a phone reference for Ken. I can be contacted at 0429 484 088."
Adam Blundell // Principal Ecologist Klienfelder Newcastle
I will be recommending your approach to others...
“Ken, I really enjoyed your session. I will be recommending your approach to others. It’s something SME’s fall down on and also something they need to be aware of with an open mind. I am always glad to see the benefits going to the SME’s as I realise the opportunity for growth will also see the growth in the supply chains they are engaged in, which makes everyone a winner. Great workshop – Thanks, was definitely worth the time!”
Wayne Diemar // from Ampcontrol
Introducing Ken Robinson
Sales Strategist / Sales Trainer - Cert IV Training & Assessment
Ken Robinson will guide you and your sales people through a step-by-step sales process has taken 30 years to develop.
Unlike many sales trainers, Ken walks the talk. His training is not based on the collective wisdom of yesteryear's sales gurus, who are still teaching sales training techniques that belong in the 1950s.
With Ken's approach you get the hands-on experience of someone who has been consistently selling on a regular basis to the Australian B2B sector for several decades. Ken has sold in both recession and boom times and knows the best approach no matter what the market is doing.
Unlike most trainers, Ken started sales training because his clients asked him to teach their sales staff the secrets Ken used to get them to sign on the bottom line
That's why Ken can show you how to win new business - he speaks from experience. He is not only an expert in marketing in the B2B sector, Ken has developed strategies to cold call and convince multiple CEO's not only to meet with him, but to sign a contract so that he had the opportunity to do business with them.
Plus, he has had decades of experience in B2B selling, having sold various projects to over 60 industry sectors. Now aged 52, his first big sale at the age of 24 was convincing the Fairfax media group to 100% back him financially in a joint venture partnership, publishing magazines across Australia, with print-runs in excess of 700,000 copies.
He got his start in sales 5 years earlier as 19 year old. Having only worked at the Sydney Morning Herald for a little over a year, he cold-called the National Australia Bank, head of marketing, and after two meetings they agreed to invest in a series of advertising inserts totalling $300,000+. The National Australia Bank liked Ken's idea and proceeded to sign for a further seven projects.
Eighteen years ago Ken established a marketing program for real estate agents. Using the cold calling approach he will teach you in this workshop, he has sold his program to over 400+ real estate offices across Australia and New Zealand.
"I have been selling office fitouts for over 30 years and the one day I spent with you has shown me a better way to sell"
After 22 years of selling, I'm happy to recommend your course